The price schedule for Sweet Briar varies depending on how you utilize the facility.
All package prices include the following:
- Exclusive use of the grounds and indoor first floor for your guests during your event.
- Use of our 60 x 90 foot tent for your dinner and or reception (bar and dancing).
- A marriage service on site.
- All tables and chairs for general seating around the facility for cocktails, all tables and chairs for dinner, all chairs for the marriage service.
- Sweet Briar is responsible for all set up and cleanup.
- We will also be there on your wedding day to coordinate the service and the movement of your party throughout the day.
- A wedding rehearsal.
Sweet Briar package pricing includes up to 150 guests. We will charge $20.00 for each additional guest over 155.
The Sweet Briar Destination
The Destination package includes items one through seven above for up to 150 guests plus a two night stay (Friday and Saturday) at the bed and breakfast including use of our 6 guest rooms. See additional items below for check-in and check-out times.
You may use our facility to relax during the day on Friday afternoon and Saturday pool and Jacuzzi) in addition, you may have a rehearsal dinner for up to 40 guests and we will waive the $150.00 hourly facility fee.
$7500.00 (plus tax)
Sweet Briar Experience
The Experience package includes items one through seven above for up to 150 guests plus a one night stay (Friday or Saturday) at the bed and breakfast including use of our 6 guest rooms.
$6000.00 (plus tax)
Sweet Briar Wedding Day
The Wedding Day includes items one through seven above for up to 150 guests. This package includes use of our facility for seven hours after the start of you event. Additional time will be provided for decoration and preparation prior to the start of the event.
$5000.00 (plus tax), additional hours can be purchased at a rate of $150.00 per hour.
All packages are subject sales and use tax.
DiPane Catering provides all food services. Please contact Mary DiPane with specific questions about food and drink.
Per-person catering prices include linens, flatware, glassware, serving staff, Hors D'ouvre's, three hours of open bar and meal. Please see the attaché menus. I will be glad to answer any questions you have about the menus prior to you speaking with Mary.
If for any reason you do not use our catering services you will be asked to pay $3.50 per guest over 12 years old to Sweet Briar.
Sweet Briar Facility Pricing 2014
Catering Wedding Packet 2014
The use of the upstairs guest rooms:
- All packages include the use of an upstairs room for the bride and attendants to prepare themselves for the wedding. This room must be clear of all personal items prior to the start of the service. Space on the first floor will be made available to store these items during your event.
- Packages that include overnight stays include the use of six (6) guest rooms.
- A continental breakfast will be provided between 8:00 and 10:00 a.m. on the following morning or up to 12.
- Check in is 3:00 p.m. Checkout is 11:00 am.
- The second floor guest rooms/bathrooms are available for use on nights when they are being occupied.
- If a party chooses not rent the second floor guest rooms they will not be available for use.
The use of the pool and Jacuzzi:
- The pool is available for overnight guests only
- Party guests may walk in the pool area
- The pool will be closed and locked at dusk
- The pool may be reopened after all of the party guests have gone
- There can be no glass in the pool area
You may rent Sweet Briar for your rehearsal dinner. For a simple party for up to 40 guests the price will be 150.00* per hour (including tables, chairs, and linens and set up). This does not include food or drink.
For larger groups the price will be $16 per person for the rental of the facility.